Tweet It’s been quite a week No more cRaZy Austrian They used to call me the cRaZy Austrian. It all started when I did live demos from stage that could (and many times DID) go wrong. I called them DDDD ‘Dan’s Daring Demystifying Demos’. And they were a bit daring and cRaZy… And I guess [...]
Tweet Last Friday, 21st September, my mum passed away. I got the text early morning from my sister in Austria. In a strange way we were hoping that she didn’t need to suffer much longer, so we were kind of relieved. At the same time it was terrible news! I wasn’t quite sure what to [...]
Tweet About 3 months ago I decided to move to Cyprus. I went to see Mark Vurnum in November for some consultancy and kind of really liked the place… Especially the fact that it was sunny and warm in November. So while I was getting ready I realised that most of our life is based [...]
Tweet one of my biggest inspiration has passed away on 5th December 2009. Jim was the first person to ever ‘wake me up’ so to say to the potential of life and lofe change… I must have read his book ’7 strategies for wealth and happiness’ at least 20 times… taking notes like crazy…. His [...]
Tweet I still owe you a update on my birthday and an apology for not doing the birthday boat party for the children’s foundation… With the launch of Yibbies and the two 3 day workshops coming up I just felt I couldn’t do it justice…. So instead I decided to take my first in many [...]
Tweet 2nd September, me talking to 1000 people in London – people loving it, people signing up, friends supporting me, my children being there for me, tears of joy and tears of laughter, stories of life and memories of sadness… and as the success and emotion moves my heart and warms my soul – there [...]
Tweet For someone who is not too keen on water it seems I am spending a whole lot of time on it… LOL. I went down to Bath to meet with James and Licia last weekend. I had my daughter with me and finally managed to meet up with Martin Roberts (of BBC fame) and [...]
Tweet when I jumped into the rowing boat at Cliveden (beautiful National Trust property in Bucks) I realised that it was EXACTLY like life…. and how you do one thing is how you do anything. First of all I learned there is the ‘stroke’ and then the ‘recovery’. And they say that the best rowers [...]
Tweet it’s been a while. and a lot has changed. life moves at such a pace – it’s only 7 months ago I started MyInternetMarketingTutor.com! I have recorded a 6 minute video this morning with some insights about life, business and myself which is just right from the heart. I am actually getting tired of [...]
Tweet I don’t know if you can relate, and maybe it’s just me, but I had for so many years (39 and a half to be precise) a whole list of great ‘reasons’ (or excuses) why I couldn’t do well in life. being austrian (I still am of course, but I don’t see that as [...]
- Who would spend £1500 for a day with me? March 18, 2013
- What I learned from a guy worth £100 Million last weekend… March 6, 2013
- How a simple Birthday Campaign can increase member stick rate and lifetime customer value! February 13, 2013
- The dangers and pleasures of LAG time… (how to get MOMENTUM) November 7, 2012
- My name change, a 6 hour test, a bloody forehead and my song on the BBC… October 21, 2012
- Why I still went to Wembley the night my Mum passed away… (power of an idea story) September 23, 2012
- Daniel needs your help – just one more time… September 26, 2009
- Off To Cyprus – with a bag full of philosophies… March 9, 2010
- How Being STUPID is not a problem (at least for me)… July 28, 2009
- Why Practice does NOT make perfect (and other lies) August 19, 2009
- Richard Smith: Thanks for sharing this Daniel, but a link to the ...
- Leighton Herdson: What a week. ...
- Lisa Oliver: I love the variety in your life Daniel. Fantastic...
- Victoria: Yes - keep spreading that message - don't pursue ...
- Sudeshna Choudhury: What an interesting week for you, Daniel! Congratu...
My company sets-up and manages social media campaigns for businesses. It was a very new start-up business when I started working with Daniel four months ago and since that time, I have signed up my biggest contract, which was a £50,000 per year contract with a large medical company,and I’ve been inundated with customers, which has been absolutely fantastic.
We’ve been running a coaching group for veterinary surgeons for about twelve months… Since joining Daniel Wagner's Inner Circle Mastermind Group … the conversion on the weekend that we sell it on has gone up about 50%… Our email marketing …has probably produced about 50% further income. The results, financially, for us have been fantastic, I highly recommend it.
- Who would spend £1500 for a day with me?
- What I learned from a guy worth £100 Million last weekend…
- How a simple Birthday Campaign can increase member stick rate and lifetime customer value!
- The dangers and pleasures of LAG time… (how to get MOMENTUM)
- My name change, a 6 hour test, a bloody forehead and my song on the BBC…
- Richard Smith on My name change, a 6 hour test, a bloody forehead and my song on the BBC…
- Leighton Herdson on My name change, a 6 hour test, a bloody forehead and my song on the BBC…
- Lisa Oliver on My name change, a 6 hour test, a bloody forehead and my song on the BBC…
- Victoria on My name change, a 6 hour test, a bloody forehead and my song on the BBC…
- Sudeshna Choudhury on My name change, a 6 hour test, a bloody forehead and my song on the BBC…